The Eubelius Public & administrative law team provides top-quality services in this diverse and complex field of law, including in its numerous specialised sectors. Eubelius is one of the only firms on the Belgian market offering a full spectrum of services in this field, covering Belgium’s three administrative languages (Dutch, French and German), and ranging from complex, high-level administrative or constitutional proceedings to legal assistance through advisory work, contract drafting, and legislative work.
Your contacts in Public & administrative law
Some of our references
- Providing legal assistance to the NMBS/SNCB with the tender process and contract drafting for the project involving the construction of its new headquarters and the sale of various office buildings.
- Assisting bpost in setting up and conducting tendering procedures for various complex contracts.
- Assisting De Werkvennootschap with complex DBFM PPP projects such as the construction of the “missing links” of the R4 ringway and the construction/elevation of 17 bridges over the Albert Canal.
- Providing legal assistance to and representing the Flemish Government before the Constitutional Court in a multitude of policy areas.
- Assistance to various public authorities before the Constitutional Court and the Council of State in appeals against measures taken in order to control the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Assistance to various public authorities before the Data Protection Authority’s litigation chamber regarding alleged data protection infringements.
- Assisting a regional hospital with the structuring, tender procedure and contractual framework for a mixed urban redevelopment project in the healthcare and residential sector.
- Acting as counsel in numerous proceedings before the Council of State regarding the legality of a variety of municipal tax regulations.
- Advising the Belgian premier league team Club Brugge with regard to the construction of a new stadium.
- Providing legal assistance to public transport operator De Lijn in various proceedings contesting urban planning permits and expropriations for the realisation of multiple tramway (e.g. Brabo 2 – “Noorderlijn” and “Spartacus”) and real estate projects.
- Representing the Flemish Government before the Constitutional Court in cases regarding the Environmental Permit Decree and various other decrees concerning urban planning.
- Representing Proximus in the challenge of the sale of television networks by Infrabel.
- Advice to Kortrijk Xpo BV concerning a regional spatial implementation plan “K-R8” in preparation, which proposes a partial relocation of the Xpo site, and against which a reasoned objection was drafted.
- Assistance to NV Uplace in the context of an administrative appeal against a permit to establish a residential project with commercial and neighbourhood support functions in Dendermonde.